Popular Posts

Monday, January 16, 2012

Woundedness and Healing










Okay, so now I am apparently on a journey of Healing also.  As young as I was when I got hurt, at the time, the only way I knew to deal with it, was to bury it deep and not think about it. Great, so guess what that means?
Unfortunately for me, emotional healing is often painful as we greive things and work through previously blocked out memories. Memories that are popping up now and begging to be examined. 

"Lord, am I actually supposed to be able to look at these things and allow myself to think about it without dying from the pain still lodged in my heart? Yes, You are my healer and You give me strength."
And He truly is the Lover and Healer. So far, everytime a thought or memory comes to mind, He is there holding my hand and pouring His love into my heart where every damaged, wounded part exists. I can feel Him healing my heart! and it is Amazing and Painful and Wonderful all at the same time.

Geez, I feel so human and frail and vulnerable. It is good to know that my Jesus is faithful, and that He indeed has made me Free.
Woundedness can be healed and restored and made new. He came to bind up the broken hearted and set the captives free. This is Praise to my King.

He is my Savior and my King. I will adore Him forever. Who could ever love me like He does?
Wrapped up in the esctasy of Your presence I am forever whole.
You are the Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. You are my Rock forever more.
I would die in your presence, I would live in your presence, only that I would be with you.

There is no God but You.
You have held me in your hand and given me strength,
you have guided my feet along a crooked path and made my way straight.
I am awed at Your majesty and beauty.
You are the Love of my life and the Life of my love.
I am nothing without you. My Savior and my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment