Popular Posts

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Emotional Healing in the secret place of His presence.

Emotional Healing awaits us in the secret place of God's presence. His children are given HEALING for our emotions in the secret place!! That is exciting to me because I have desperately needed healing for my emotions in this life. The secret place of His presence is where the Lord has healed me and soothed my hurts, wounds and pains. The bible calls Jesus the Balm of Gilead. Why is He called a balm? Gilead, was a region of ancient Palestine known for its balm. A balm soothes, relieves, or heals. Jesus is the healer, He is the prince of peace, the Holy One. He is our comfort and strength, our shelter in the storms of this life, where we are protected from fear and torment. These things can not touch you when you are in the secret place of His presence. Our emotions find healing in His hands there. He binds up the broken heart and makes us free in Him. This is the power of letting go and letting God. Dwelling in the secret place, is a place of power and rest, because you are fully trusting Him in every way when you are there.. Trust equals faith, it is the same thing.. We don't have to have an enormous amount of faith. If we have faith as a grain of mustard seed it is enough. Faith is just trusting in God's love for us. Our souls need to be refreshed by His love. David speaks of this in Psalm 63:1, he says, "O God, you are my God; and I shall wait for you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh longs for you in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water;" We Must fill up with Him daily if we want to be poured out in honor of Him. We can not just fill up once a week like we do the gas tank in our cars. We must fill up with His presence every day in order to walk in the perfect peace that only He can give us. He awaits communion and sweet intimate fellowship with us in the secret place. I myself want to dwell and abide and remain there all the days of my life, so that when I do die, I will just walk hand in hand with Jesus to the next life just as if I am walking through a door with my friend. I have nothing to fear when I walk with Him, because He is my guide and my shelter and my rock of salvation. He is the light. He is the One true Love of my life and of yours. He is the only one who loves you unconditionally because He is love. He will never hurt or abandon you. He will only lift you up and give you strength. If you will spend time with Him. He will make you shine! Psalm 34:5 says, "Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces." Spend time with Him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment